In 2020, the coronavirus pandemic taught the whole world that more needs to be invested in e-learning platforms. For universities and institutions that already had e-learning platforms in place, the COVID-19 pandemic didn’t really disrupt their academic performance, but otherwise it had some negative effects on them.
Because of these unforeseen circumstances, I’m showing you how you can earn a Master of Business Administration (MBA) from home in less than 2 years from the comfort of your home.
The dream of most university students around the world is to get an inexpensive and flexible master’s degree after completing their bachelor’s degree, but due to financial and other personal reasons, these students cannot find a suitable master’s degree.
There is nothing more stressful than working during the week and going to school on the weekend for a master’s degree. There are also some tasks and projects during the week that you need to present to your manager.
Even if there is an option to enroll in full-time Masters programs, that option means the student will not be able to work during school hours. With the exception of the government and some private institutions that provide paid school leave to their employees, some companies are required to terminate the employee’s contract if they want to enroll in full-time study. Also on Mfidie.com: How to prevent hackers from accessing your WhatsApp
Due to the termination of the contracts, the students have to pay their tuition and fend for themselves without a job, which is very frustrating and stressful. To avoid the possibility of terminating your contract or quitting your job for a Masters degree, Quantic School of Business and Technology offers students a self-determined Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree.
What is the Quantic School of Business and Technology?
The Quantic School of Business and Technology is a registered college based in Washington, United States that offers 100% virtual Masters programs to students around the world. QSBT is also accredited by the Distance Education Accreditation Commission (DEAC).
QSBT offers two (2) main types of Master’s degrees, the Master of Business Administration (MBA) (for young professionals) and the Executive Master of Business Administration (eMBA) for medium-sized businesses.
Compared to other universities in the world, the Quantic School of Business and Technology has a shorter program duration (13 months), a high acceptance rate (regardless of race or background), high scholarship acceptance, low tuition fees, and a mobile-first curriculum.
You can earn an MBA from the comfort of your own home in 13 months
- visit www.quantic.edu/mba
- Scroll to the page’s button and click APPLY FOR THE MBA
- Enter your full name, your email address and your preferred password in the fields provided
- Fill in all the required information and choose your preferred scholarship package
- Then send your application
- After the application has been successfully completed, a confirmation message will be sent to the e-mail provided
- All applications will be reviewed after the deadline and if you qualify you will be invited for a virtual interview to learn more about the program and your skills
- After the interview and fulfillment of the requirements, your admission offer will be sent to your e-mail together with the scholarship package (in whole or in part).
- Otherwise you will have to pay the fees stated in your letter of admission
- Follow the next steps in your letter of admission and enjoy your MBA from the comfort of your own home
- Keep learning and acquire your globally recognized MBA certificate in 13 months
Also on Mfidie.com: How to Use Microsoft Edge to Solve Math Problems
What can you do while waiting for your admission offer?
After you’ve submitted your application, you’re ready to start preparing for your MBA. The Quantic School of Business and Technology (QSBT) offers each applicant six (6) basic business courses free of charge to prepare for their application decision.
The six courses include Customer Discovery, Finance: Time Value of Money, Marketing Fundamentals, Microeconomics I: Supply and Demand, Accounting I: Fundamentals, and One-Variable Statistics. Complete courses to earn certificates and downloadable summaries.
Quantic Online MBA curriculum
These are the courses you will take during the 13 month period for your MBA at Quantic School of Business and Technology (QSBT).
- Markets & Economy (6 courses)
- Accounting (6 courses)
- Data & decisions (8 courses)
- Leading Organizations (7 courses)
- Marketing and Pricing (8 courses)
- Strategy (6 courses)
- Supply Chain & Operations (5 courses)
- Finance (7 courses)
- Entrepreneurship (4 courses)
Getting an MBA has never been easier. Instead of buying forms from the bank and going through a whole long process, you can just follow the steps below to apply for free and if you meet the requirements you can enjoy up to 100% scholarship.
If you need expert help and advice with your application, please feel free to contact me, I will be happy to help you. Please share it with all your friends so that they too can enjoy this great package.